These terms and conditions outline the rules and regulations for use of Brent Wallace's Helicopter Airline History website located at helicopterairlinehistory.com.
website is a collection of historical information and images related to scheduled helicopter airlines that has been arranged in a database and made freely available to anyone visiting the website. The intention of the website is to collect, organize and present a body of information related to scheduled helicopter airlines for the purpose of documenting history for personal entertainment.
The following forms of information and images are available on the website: Text, maps, airline timetables, airline corporate documents, airline promotional literature, news clippings, photographs, videos, illustrations, new and used post cards and new and used postage stamps.
By accessing this website it is assumed that you accept these terms and conditions. Do not continue to access helicopterairlinehistory.com if you do not agree to all of the terms and conditions stated below.
- There is no commercial aspect to this website.
- Brent Wallace is not responsible for how information available on the website is used.
- All views, thoughts and opinions expressed in text that Brent Wallace has created on this website are his own and do not represent the views, thoughts or opinions of any entity with which Brent Wallace has been, is now or will be affiliated.
- If website users are in disagreement or have additional information related to content on the website, they are encouraged to communicate this using the website's Contact function.
- Information on this website has been collected from innumerable sources. The accuracy of this information is not certain. Information on the website should therefore not be used for any purpose other than personal entertainment. Brent Wallace does not make any warranties about the completeness, reliability or accuracy of information on this website. Any action taken upon the information on this website is strictly at the website user's own risk and Brent Wallace will not be liable for any losses or damages in connection with use of this website. Brent Wallace is not responsible for use of the information contained in or linked from this website. Brent Wallace is not responsible for any errors or omissions related to the information available on this website.
- This website may contain copyrighted material. All website content is presented with the intention of advancing the understanding of scheduled helicopter airline history and is not presented for financial or material gain. Copyright for all material on this website remains with the copyright owner, i.e. author, artist, photographer, corporation etc.
- Content from this website cannot be sold, rented or sub-licensed.
- Other websites may link to the home page of this website if the link is in no way deceptive, does not falsely imply sponsorship, endorsement or approval of the linking party and its products and/or services and fits within the context of the linking party's website. The link must not discredit this website or make this website look unfavorable. Brent Wallace reserves the right to request the removal of all links or any particular link to this website. Parties linking to this website agree to immediately remove all links to this website upon request. Brent Wallace also reserves the right to amend these terms and conditions and associated linking policy at any time. By continuously linking to this website, all parties agree to be bound to and follow these linking terms and conditions.
- These terms and conditions are governed by the laws of Canada and the laws of the Province of British Columbia.
This page was last modified on July 18, 2020.